View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 02:08   Link #2968
zibi88

well I could say it that we might add Tear into rito's harem after this chapter....she is a klutz and kinda air-minded becouse the class boys asked if she is single and has boyfriend and her sizes... she would respond to it as she said "she doesnt mind" xD

next she accidently ends up naked with rito and doesnt enter the rage like most girls... but acts cute and goes (even throught she fails at covering herself properly ^^) how was I able to get naked so fast.... and the finisher... im not experianced in this kind of thing and I dont know you so good yuki-kun but...

in my eyes she was kinda ready to get some experiance in this matter with rito but yami kinda disturbed ^^ so mostly she will be the first adult in ritos harem... next is mostly mikado xD but still rito might be the first guy to actually touch her breasts and see her naked (maybe tear is a virgin as she had no time for this and was busy with projects)..... the same if tear gets closer to rito there is a possibility that yami might get closer aswell..

anyway it would be good if mikado and tear were added... becouse mikado is a known alien doctor has lots of connections in the galaxy... while tear is the genius at bio technology and too has some fame..... lets add 3princesses of deviluke...run another princess of different planet...yami the known in the universe assasin...maybe kyoko a fire user...celine and her dangerous love polen and we have an whole army already with rito nothing more than a sex toy to them xD

still I wonder how mom would react for her son to have 2 adult and ultra busty and cute woman on his side....ahah I would understand her supprise when she next comes home and soo many woman are around her son...

anyway mikado might want to join the fun as she learns about momo's harem plan... anywya time will tell but rito do need doctors in his harem to keep his health and pulse in check :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote