View Single Post
Old 2008-12-02, 15:38   Link #11245
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Good point Blade, let's not forget that Lelouch's wish for comfort resulted of his distorsed way to understand what Kallen was saying; "I'll do whatever you want" " Ahh...so...."

Lelouch -_-

Quote:
But how does that prove she's not a virgin?
Before she became immortal, she was a catholic ex-slave, after all. She may have enjoyed the effects of her geass, but I don't think she was the type to just sleep with some random stranger.
And later on... well, she had pizza. What did she need sex for? xD
She craved love and death, but I really can't see her jumping into bed with anyone. Maybe she liked fooling around a little, but more than that?
I doubt it.
Well first point : She lived hundred of years...
Second point : Her geass was to be loved
Third point : Guess what sort of results usually come from love...let's not be naive <_<
Fourth point : Okouchi told he wanted his first wish for some CC's past scene were in a more...erotic way, with more man, if I remember correctly...(...Heee ? <_< Not only one ! *run away from CC's fans)...soo...not hard to guess that...no, she is not a virgin.

And I'll had that she didn't seems like a shy girl, in the church, while she was talking with the nun, with her double geass. (I don't speak about her naked body...and why was she naked BTW ?)