View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 14:39   Link #17
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunbladeuser View Post
She's probably good for supporting?
Her effect is:
"When this card played from your hand to the stage, draw 1 card and choose 1 card in your hand to discard to the waiting room."

/e:
In short, she is probably good since this game seems to be based a lot on your luck and cards like these help to decrease your need for luck.

/eČ:
Wow, and her rarity is only common if I am not mistaken? That's kind of... crazy. xD
Ha, I had a feeling she'd have something to do with drawing cards, since that is always associated with "intelligence" in other card games and tends to be an ability that makes cards good/valuable. I've only skimmed the rules for the game so far but a free character who filters a card when she comes into play seems really good, I know it definitely would be in the other games I play. It seems like it's a lot easier to get cards out of the Waiting Room in this game than it is to get them from the Graveyard in Magic so she actually looks even better.

Although, wow, I can't believe a common is worth that amount unless it's a limited edition or long out of print. Would definitely explain why I have 3 out of just a few packs though.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote