View Single Post
Old 2010-04-24, 03:06   Link #40
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
Ouch, noitaminA. Weirder series aren't working out too good for you (Kuuchuu Buranko did badly too).
Kuuchuu Buranko didn't bode well with me either, but only because I didn't like real shots of human that particular anime.

Episode 1 was really funny. I love the character interactions and the small things (like the God went and called someone after he asked him to go through with the decision). There isn't much to comment on the actual story right now, but like the other noitaminA show this season, the characters are very fun to watch.

I wasn't going to watch this because of the character design (can't help it, human nature just goes against weird looking things), but I always give it shot anyway and I fell in love with it just like all the other ones that I thought they looked weird (ex: One Piece). Really the plot didn't really progress much beyond laying the basic groundwork, but the face pace talking gave me an insane feeling of pacing that I found very enjoyable and even a bit intense like I was watching an action show.

Shame that this has such a low rating, the directing is wonderful and captivating. Thought immersion is wonderful storytelling if done correctly.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote