View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 11:55   Link #5
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
For the record I think splitting the threads was a bad idea. It makes things unecessarily bothersome to go to 3 different threads when sticking with 1 is so much more efficient.
I actually preferred it this way, and asked the question why people didn't post in the respective threads, but always got vague "meh, just the way it's done" answers. It does help those who prefer not to listen to, say, a current debate on Force.

Quote:
So what thread are we supposed to post Force and Vivid comparisons in? This one?
Either, depending on what the focus is. Say, if we're discussing a Vivid part, and comparing it to Force, it would probably go best in the Vivid thread. As long as things don't go too off track, I'd say a little comparison is fine in either.

Quote:
Anyways, I heard that the movie 1st manga isn't ending, but it's going on a break or something. Maybe it'll resume with lead up to the 2nd movie.
Makes sense.

At this point, I'm not entirely sure what the point of the Movie 1st Manga was, if it ends up basically the same thing. The movie itself, I understood the point; redo S1 into a movie with enhanced animation telling the story that Tsuzuki wanted to tell. I may have issues with the movie, but I understand why it was made. The movie manga, though, I don't get. It's just another retelling. It does make the Nanoha/Fate fight more realistic and gritty, but that's about it.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote