View Single Post
Old 2007-06-27, 18:19   Link #448
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think we'll have Chrono's big battle scene pretty soon depending on when he leaves Carim's place then. I wish him luck it could be one of his most dangerous missions ever (well aside from the Hayate limiter thing )
No no, what I meant was actually less interesting

The only reason why Chrono's wearing uniform is because he's invited by Carim. So once he leaves, he'll return back to his barrier jacket.

Which means they'll have to draw something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Considering the rate at which Scaglietti is producing those Relic weapons, Nanoha and co. will surely need all the help they can. Our rookies will need a power upgrade or SOMETHING soon, or they'll be left behind. I believe those Relic weapons are at LEAST rank-AAA-level.
Actually they themselves aren't really that shabby despite what people might think of their ranks...

And now that they'll devices have "level-up" from episode 10, they should be packing around A ranked skills.

Relic weapons? Oh you mean the Numbers? I won't give them that high of a rank , probably just AA rank on an average. Their specialized skills however, probably exceed S rank.