View Single Post
Old 2010-08-22, 22:28   Link #76
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I'm kicking myself for just now noticing this. As expected from you, RadiantBeam, a great story. I know that you are busy with your Nanoha fics( reading this reminded me of the Nanoha fic idea I had 10% conceptualized and wanted to do, but never did) but I hope you finish this. I'd like to see more of Alter rather than the usual emotionless thing the few fics that have her usually have. I always imagined Alter's personality if she had one, to be similar to Archer's, for some reason. An Alter tempting Saber with all the things that she wants, and mocking her dreams and laughing at her failures sounds very fun indeed.
If I expand and continue this, I'm going to have a lot of fun with Alter. I already know that I want her to have a very antagonizing relationship with Saber; whereas Alter enjoys tormenting Saber but knows she can do nothing until Saber succumbs to the corruption, while Saber likewise enjoys not giving in to Alter, but at the same time knows that when she denies the corruption she also denies the power that could come with that same corruption. It's a fun little tug o' war between them that I have in my head.