View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 16:47   Link #1
sayde

[NOVEL/OMAKE]"Spirits are Forever With You" discussion thread

Apparently, translations for all 4 volumes of this official novel/omake have already been released and translated by fans from various sources. The events that occur within each volume are said to take place between the 17 month gap of the Deicide arc and the Tale of the Lost Agent arc. Fan translated summaries for each volume have also been provided. Credit for the following brief summaries and for the lengthened fan translated summary for volume 4 goes to verduister from narutofan.

Volume 1:
Quote:
Brief intro: A captain meeting takes place. Apparently the name Kenpachi is passed on to every new 11th division captain. And former captain, Azashiro Kenpachi, who was imprisoned in the Muken has disappeared.
Volume 2:
Quote:
Brief intro: After his defeat Aizen was imprisoned in the Muken. There Aizen talks with Azashiro Kenpachi and a woman in a white kimono.
Volume 3:
Quote:
Brief intro: Don Kanonji runs into a female Hollow at an abandoned hospital. Unbeknownst to him this meeting will lead him to a path full of danger.
Volume 4:
Quote:
Soul Society is shaken by the attack of a mysterious Arrancar----

The person who appears at the Research and Development Institute is----
So to kickoff discussion here, I'll post fan translated summaries to 3 out of the 4 volumes (vol 1, 2, & 4 respectively).

I haven't been able to find a translation for vol.3 that I can copy & paste here. I only found a scanlation for it. So I'm not going to link to it since I believe that's against forum policies. If you're diligent enough, you should be able to find it yourself though.

For the first 2 volumes, I wasn't able to find the username of the person who initially provided translations for it. If someone finds out, let me know, and I'll edit this post accordingly to give credit where its due.

Spoiler for Spirits are Forever With You Vol.1:

Spoiler for Spirits are Forever With You Vol. 2:

Spoiler for Spirits are Forever With You Vol. 4:
I look forward to discussing some of these volumes with those of you who are interested. The discussion between Aizen and Azashiro Kenpachi in particular intrigues me greatly. It'll be interesting to see how these events may tie in with the canon plot (if at all).

Last edited by sayde; 2012-06-09 at 17:24.