Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 14:13   Link #22649
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

If things go badly in Greece, as I fear they may, I would expect to see Golden Dawn improve its position politically. She'd make a fine candidate for them. She certainly has the looks, and now she has become a cause-célèbre. Italy has Alessandra Mussolini, though she obviously has a more "distinguished" political heritage. Maybe Ms. Papachristou will make this list? Russian beauty Alina Kabaeva was an international gymnast with Olympic medals before joing Putin's United Russia party.

I wish they'd give the political affiliations for all the women on that list. This very thread includes a posting by aohige with some of the gravure shots of number three on that list, Fujikawa Yuri, but no mention of what party she belongs to. I'd also replace Yulia Tymoshenko, whose star has rapidly faded to say the least, with another head of state, Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. She, too, has a political heritage, and some would say she is just a stalking horse for her brother. I know nothing about Thai politics to judge the accuracy of that criticism.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2012-07-25 at 19:16.