View Single Post
Old 2008-01-04, 18:27   Link #269
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiori Zuhon View Post
Gosh...you are so argumentative...even now. *sigh* Again, you are free to believe your own interpretations. And I am steadfast to what I believe because I have people who agrees with me (in another forum) and one of them is a therapist. You really have no right to say someone's wrong, you know. You may disagree but you can't say someone is wrong and insists that yours is correct because I can also say that you are not. This is just how people interprets something. I can respect that. Can you? Regardless, thanks for your feedback.
Ok, care to explain the picture book Haruka wrote and published? How about the fact that final scene of the anime consisted of Haruka on the hill under the tree, and right as they stated that she desired for them to all be together again, that she turns around gets a surprised look on her face, smiles, and then starts to cry? Am I to assume that she turned around, saw absolutely no one because she severed all ties to them?

You can interpret any way you wish to, however, when it is a glaringly obvious assessment then there is little in the way of interpreting and more in the way of stating what took place.

It's not that I am argumentative, I am just steadfast on subjects that I have a fairly sizable amount of knowledge on...in the case of KimiNozo, I would produce that collecting it for almost ten years is a pretty sizable amount of knowledge.