View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 16:54   Link #54
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Mixed feelings about this episode:

Well one evil villain final boss dude is just lame as ever, and also quite gross "let me record us doing this stuff in VW, and then I'm going to come over to the hospital and do it to you again while watching me lick you in the VW - herp derp"

Few comments:
1) I'm glad my previous posts and hopes for "kayaba" returning in some form or matter to help Kirito actually turned out to be true! Albeit, it's a little confusing as to how it actually works...

2) Final seed given to Kirito --> Sounds like some device that will help him build a VW (kirito is into coding). However, he said it will bud in time if he chooses to let it...so not sure if it's some kind of automated program that will create a world he had already created on the side or something, who knows. "If you choose to not hate that world, blah blah" would imply this.

3) So...pain absorber was set to 0. Sugou says that if it's below 3, physical body would get hurt. Okay...? So, does that effectively mean Kirito just killed Sugou? Or like seriously brain-damaged Sugou into thinking his right arm, and lower body, = gone in the real world? He'll turn into a vegetable or just be dead is my assumption.

4) Okay Kirito, so you just logged out Asuna, and then yourself. What about the 300 SAO players being experimented on? (Was always a little confused about this --> Does this mean that 300 SAO players are like "Asuna" in the sense that they never got to logout? So...did Kirito just leave them in the VW still to go say hi to Asuna?

5) Yeah bike your way to the hospital Kirigaya...sighhhh. --> K-Drama version: *Asuna wakes up, looks outside her window, sees Kirito biking furiously towards hospital, she smiles, and then *SCREEEEEECHHHHHHH HONKKKKKK* --> Kirito on bike gets hit by truck* [The End]

6) ^just joking, wouldn't want my favorite couple to get shafted like that. Looking forward to the next episode to see how they wrap things up in the Real World, and how many things will actually get covered/discussed.