View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 09:30   Link #1218
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Yes, I'm biased toward Anego, but originally I had her as Kyousuke's classmate that Rin met and remembered as that one tough chick that seemed to beat her brother in everything. I changed it because I wanted to balance out those in Rin and Riki's memories that made it to the dream and Rin already had plenty of them.

And I can see that working for Kud Wafter xD

As for fanfics...I get bored easily unless I'm writing the stories off the top of my head. xD
If you want to make Anego awesome, make her able to actually enter into Riki and Rin's shared world. Her entire route therefore, like Saya is a dying dream - the loops are Angeo's last seconds of life, seeking refuge in the dream, the true end actually taking place in an afterlife of sorts. The automatically playing piano at the end of her route is actually her own self composed requiem.

And Rin is the real mastermind, and in actuality, a lot of Kyosuke Riki interactions are being manually controlled by Rin. The crossdressing is a result of unfortunate remarks by both Kurugaya and Saya (at different times) while in the ward that Riki looks very girlish, giving Rin... Ideas.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote