View Single Post
Old 2011-08-27, 15:36   Link #23919
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
-Sakutarou was in fact made up by Maria (not by Touya as I had theorized)
-Touya somehow knew of Sakutarou (even though he had never known Maria at the same time as Sakutarou "existed")
-Ange would know of Sakutarou regardless of whether she had access to Maria's diary or not
-Which also implies a considerably greater possibility of Ange being well familiar with Mariage Sorciere even without Maria's diary
I would still say that the diary was in Ange's possession, however it ended up there.
Basically everything that Tôya seems to know he could have learned from Yasu or Maria during his stay on 1986 Rokkenjima. I still lean towards the theory that he actually had some time to look into her diary...there must be a reason why it survived the accident. And it being a source of Beatrice's magic, I highly doubt Maria would have left it at home.

The problem with Ange not possessing the diary is that she had no immediate knowledge of Mariage Sorciere. She was supposed to become a member but it seems like she was expelled before the first actual meeting...at least it's implied by the Maria/Ange plot. Ange didn't seem to have any memory ever meeting "Beatrice" or any of the magical friends before.
Though of course had she taken part in any of the meetings and just forgot about it because she was too young and found it boring (basically it's just Maria, Yasu and Kumasawa drinking tea and drawing some pictures)...this would give even more credence to the Kyrie culprit theory, because her daughter could have told her about there being someone playing out the part of Beatrice.
haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote