View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 12:45   Link #76
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 562 questions
This was pretty good chapter. I don't know what to make of the last page with white beard and squado. I wonder if Oda is going to make this a fatal blow or is this only going to piss white beard off? From the looks of it this only looks like it is going to piss him off more.

Seeing the pacifist destroy the marines as well makes me wonder if they would attack the remaining Shichibukai? If they do this will be very weird move. I can see from the marines side why they wouldn't mind destroying them since four Shichibukai have already betrayed or attacked the government in some way. But battle field wise the marines already have enough on there plate pissing off the what is left of the Shichibukai would be in my opinion a bad move.

Off the Subject
I know this is little out of it but does any one think Mr. 3 power to be like logia powers. I was thinking if he could develop that candle power little more he could do the same thing with his power like the rest of the logia users. Know one could hurt him if he could just manage that power little more.