View Single Post
Old 2009-05-23, 08:31   Link #56
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
Well I'm not entirely sure. Would japan be a better place if someone so "unofficially" kills the criminal elements by using (even worse) criminal methods? Especially perverted ones at that.Before the selecao game, I don't think she clipped dicks (for the sake of God! I'm so sick of hearing Jonny everytime), in order to righteously make Japan a safer place.

I'm more inclined to believe, it was a sick fetish she was doing. Especially if I consider, that guy was indeed a raper (and the one before him was a raper too). I assume she might had really bad memories with a Rape-situation, which made her to take her own revenge that way.
I mean if I were Outside, and I see a woman in his mid-twenties cutting down male organs and killing them by that method, I'm not gonna think "Oh yeah, that woman will surely save the country. She's punishing non-murder criminals after all, by pervertedly murdering them!" To be perfectly honest, I'm not Outside, but that just feels wrong to me.
Hmm. I reckon Mr.OUTSIDE wasn't concerned about what they thought would save japan beforehand as long as they wanted to save Japan. Or maybe he actually agrees with her ideology. She did say she would try and save Japan "by killing the enemies of woman kind and impoting fabulous foreign men". It could just be a sick fetish guided by bad memories but I think it was both a sick fetish and an attempt to save japan guided by bad memories.

I just don't see how else she was chosen and surely she would've been taken out by the supporter by now. Unless your thinking it's to do with where she works. Might make a connection as to how she knew what #1 was like. Perhaps she will play a bigger role?