View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 12:30   Link #46
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I'll definitely be watching Little Busters!

K looks very, very cool in the PVs I've seen for it. My hope is that it'll be like S-Cry-ed (I get a slight S-Cry-ed vibe from the PVs for K).

Robotics;Notes looks pretty good, but the whole "save a school club" plot premise has been really played out in the modern anime world. Still, Steins;Gate was awesome, and Robotics;Notes looks good, so there's definitely reason to give this show a chance.

Code:Breaker could be a solid "action-packed modern fantasy" show, in the Shakugan no Shana vein. Those tend to be hit and miss with me, but when they hit, they hit really well (like Shana itself did).

Shin Sekai Yori has an interesting premise, and for that reason alone, I'll probably check it out.

Psycho-Pass is another anime here that I'll be checking out, as long as its art design/animation isn't horrible (I haven't seen any art design/animation for it yet, and that's what I'm waiting to see before I commit to it).

And after these six, I don't know. I might check out Girls und Panzer just for the lolz.

On, and the KyoAni romcom show. I'll probably watch that for meta-reasons if nothing else.

Final note: Poor, poor Bakuman. That show is in for a really crappy budget this season, I can already tell.