View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 20:06   Link #3102
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
We know that the MKnR is going to be animated sooner or later....Let me ask you guys a question that has been haunting me for a while. Who is the ideal studio that should handle the animation of MKnR, the music composer, director, and ideal voice actress and actor for Miyuki and Tatsuya respectively.........

For me, I would like Product I.G to handle the animation...

For music, it would be sweet if a person with the caliber of Yuki Kajiura handles the music or Hiroyuki Sawano, the person who compose the music for guilty crown...

For Miyuki's voice, Rei Tanaka, the same person who voiced Lacus Clyne of Gundam Seed....

For Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamura, the same person who voiced Gai Tsutsugami of Guilty Crown and Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail...........

That's my ideal staff, what's yours?
On the Studio choice I think one made Accel World ( I think its Sunrise Studio) or the one made it SAO (A-1 Studio), both styles and narration sequence (very attached to the LN and using their resource as advantage and better explained to difficult parts).

The Animation style most likely like that ones, I include: Ao no Exorcist, styles I disagree much: Naruto (Nara Studios) or Hagure no Yuusha (its only me when see as "cloudy" the screen??).

Really not feel happy if they choose JC Staff, stiil angry what they did Rosario among others.