View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 15:34   Link #69
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'm pretty sure Naruto used kage bunshin to search for Sasuke and when the clone that found him was destroyed by chidori the real Naruto was immediately aware of it.
If that were true wouldn't have Naruto noticed it on his own instead of Kakashi telling him? It doesn't make sense that way, so your example is either a plot hole or Naruto dispelled it a moment before it died (his clones were getting stronger as time passed, often they didn't go down from just one hit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Orochimaru's bunshin don't work that way. There's always one, original, Oro. He's virtually impossible to kill because he has crazy regenerative powers that basically allow him to shed his body like a snake. A few people actually have suggested that the "last clone alive becomes the real one" is the way Naruto's bunshins work too, but no one in the story has that power except possibly Katsuyu.
Why do you say so? The current Orochimaru is clearly not the original since the original was sealed by Itachi and this one can't be that. Regenerative powers work only if there's something left that can regenerate. Regeneration doesn't even matter to him since he can just seal his soul into any other host body he wants, this time he didn't even use a human body but a Zetsu clone. Until now this one clonse doesn't seem to be just a clone, it's not running out of chakra, so it seems to be as good as the original would be. Or maybe even better by using the Zetsu body.

BTW i wonder if Orochimaru will turn himself into a monster with 100 sharingan eyes in the end or will he remain like he is now, Sasuke counselor. I don't see how else could those hundreds of sharingan eyes be used if not to create some crazy ass monster that has the eyes and also Hashirama's cells, so possibly hundreds of rinnegan eyes. And now it's either Orochi or Madara+10-tails that could become such a monster.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote