View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 21:39   Link #266
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
My stories are kind of like a flash in the pan. Big when they hit and then they kinda fade away. Now the summer blockbusters. Oh man, those are the ones people just keep talking about
Well, yes and no.

Most people can name the well-loved summer movies...but it's kinda hard to name others...

Example: Most people from summer '07 remember that the last PotC movie came out then, but how many remember the Ghost Rider movie?

Quote:
I think "Nyan" is the correct kitty sound. but "Nya" is the more commonly used one.

I thought it was a meow too...
It is - but just "Nya" makes for better usage when annoyed:

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Like That.

Quote:
[edit]: Yes, I play. I have a level 70 Grand Marshal rogue (also rival, challenger, justicar, gladiator) and my current character is a level 70 restro shaman. World of Warcraft = my life lol
Sorry, should have been more specific: Do you play RO?

Quote:
Precia...Hooooboy. Can't deny that one at all XD! She's too perky, too lively, too out spoken, and a lot of other "too" 's as well lol. I'll have to say here that I.... well, I used "author's privileges in an Alternate Universe" to shape her up. How did I get her personality? My aunt hahaha. My aunt is just like Precia in this story. I think Fate really needs a good mother and since I had the chance.... I'm making up for all those bad things I wrote about Fate with this story XD! (actually no, I'm embarrassing 10 years off Fate's life )
Do keep in mind what Alicia said during A's:

"She was too kind...and that was why she broke..."

Or something like that...
Reiji Tabibito is offline   Reply With Quote