View Single Post
Old 2011-12-30, 11:00   Link #10
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahd View Post
Surely the correct way to tackle this is for Sig makers to offer their services (with a link go their past work). Then the requester can accept/reject the offer as necessary. That way the Sig maker hasn't wasted their time making a Sig the requester doesn't like, and the requester doesn't feel as though they have to use a Sig they don't like just to be polite.
That's what I want to do, but it's the other way round. Requester should seek the Artists, not the opposite

I agree relentless and Daniel... Our precious artists shouldn't waste their time on lurkers and randoms. That's why ,even though they are willing to help in first place, they can make rules (e.g post/join date restriction) in their respective topics to avoid unnecessary and "ungrateful" work.
The artists have the freedom to temporaily (or forever) remove their names from the Request Thread if they wish.

Besides, I'm sure every Graphic Designer likes to make signatures to practice and improve.
Imo, this would benefit both sides, Requesters gets satisfied with the chosen Signature and Designers satisfied for helping them and improving themselves.