View Single Post
Old 2012-08-27, 14:52   Link #4169
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Yet he was going back to her and he was distraught that he lost Fllay despite trying his best to save her(Kira never broke down as bad as he did when he lost Fllay). That and Fllay realized that she was wrong to mess with Kira's feelings and that she loved him like he had loved her. If she hadn't died and was saved Lacus wouldn't have stood a chance. Of course Fllay returning to Kira and Lacus out of the picture would remove the unneeded assassinate Lacus, even though she's doing nothing at all, thing to force Kira into the current war.
The only reason why Kira broke mostly the way he did is because he felt guilty about Fllay. He failed to save her father and felt that he had to make amends which he couldn't do soon enough. Honestly, I thought that most of the crap that went on with Fllay was due to complications from Kira's enormous saviour complex. Do you remember the origami flower that the little girl gave to Kira right before she died on a civilian transport en route to earth? Kira was also quite distraught after that incident as well.

I've never thought that the whole Kira x Fllay relationship was very healthy. There was a lot of passion but a lot of guilt as well. It's also why the Lunamaria x Shinn pairing never sat well with me either. It's like Stockholm Syndrome.

Edit: Since someone neg repped me for me saying it was like Stockholm syndrome instead of replying, I'll elaborate further, how many people do you know that would form a relationship with the man who supposedly killed your sister?

Last edited by hero147; 2012-08-27 at 15:27.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote