View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 20:50   Link #246
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Character submission

Well hi there, Orange King (:

I've already PM-ed you on FFnet so I'll leave that discussion there.

Anyway, I want to submit my OC for checking. Couldn't really get any on of the FFnet RP moderators to help me out, so, here goes:

Normal life:

Name: Kousaka Kyousuke (高坂 京介)

Appearance: Have you watched OreImo? Just picture a ten-year-old Kyousuke with the same bored look.

Biography and personality:

He wasn’t always mentally scarred; at first, he was friendly to others and thus avoided bullying pretty easily. A little taller than average helps too. So he rarely plays games other than Touhou danmaku, preferring to read books and stuff. His habit is to keep his Neuro Linker on standby.

His motivation for Brain Burst was initially because he believed it would heal him after the traumatic incident two weeks before he received BB, which scarred him for life. His younger sister Kousaka Shino was attacked and about to get raped after school. Kyousuke tracked her down and intervened because they were in the middle of a call when she got cut off. Using an old garbage lid, Kyousuke went insane, and attacked the three men at once. Despite sustaining and inflicting multiple injuries, he was about to kill one of the attackers just as police appeared and stopped him.

He knows Green Grande personally as he is a third-generation Burst Linker; his parent is Green Grande's child, Magnesium Drake (conjecture strictly for fanfic sake.)

Since then. he has withdrawn from talking with Shino at first, but gradually opened up after she hugged him one night and confessed that she had never thanked him properly for that day. This affirms Kyousuke's wish to protect Shino from anything and everything.

Brain Burst Duel Avatar

Name: Turquoise Protector (ターコイズ・プロテクター)

Analysis: Blue-green with high colour saturation. Strength is combination of close-range affinity and high defense.

Appearance: Short avatar with light armour covering some parts of the body. Several shades of cyan result in a mostly turquoise-coloured avatar.

TP's potential is concentrated in his two shields, each is an Enhanced Armament. The left shield is fixed to his forearm and is mainly used offensively. The right shield is held in his right hand and is mostly used for defense. Both shields are identical, six-sided asymmetrical hexagonal plates emblazoned with a turquoise crystal cross symbol. One side is elongated to accommodate the cross symbol.
Since all of TP's potential is concentrated in his shields, his avatar alone is far weaker than a normal close-range avatar. Without shields, TP's defense is laughable and his attacks are pathetic. If he unequips his shields, he has literally zero moves.

Moves will be later. For now I need someone to point out Gary Stu, OP, or unbalanced.

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2013-01-12 at 02:40. Reason: fixed a careless typo