View Single Post
Old 2008-07-06, 09:15   Link #460
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptoss1 View Post
i have to say something here:

of all the CG characters, Shirley was my all time favorite unlike most people who choose the cool characters

she reminded me of all those cute angel girls who were just normal teens

girls like tianzi dont count, i hate lolis, old immortals like CC dont count either because there always the bitches who screw over the protagonist in the end, milly too perverted, ninja maid is....too ninja maidy, euphie too retardedly dumb, rakshada too im supremely smart and bots are my friends, cornelia too war goddessy, anya too i dont care wtf happens, kallen too loyal and ready to get married at a first kiss and a hug and an 'omg i just realized i love you but never had the time to do anything about my fuking emotions', and other unimportant side girls that you see only in one scene in an anime dont count either because no story development

for once in an anime, i got to see a normal teen girl who was just cute and likable, not CC sexy, not kallen cute, not milly perverted, not euphie gonna die horribly, not anya (blue haired girl in EVA) girl with an alien plot twist, not cornelia vengence girl, and not unattractive shy girl nina GET SOME FUKING STORY DEVELOPMENT
The point is that out of all of the female cast Shirley was the most normal and could very much fit into a real life scenario (if next episode is a funeral it's hard to imagine Milly's reaction since they seem so close also since Milly always had the joy of teasing her)
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote