View Single Post
Old 2010-09-10, 22:48   Link #49
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Rennir, that FMA starter pic is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ahem* Sorry, I just love FMA/B and I totally loved that...never thought blue would blend with Edward.
(Yup, I am here...left the thread to load for a few hours while I was away xP And no it didn't take few hours, I was just AWOL )
Has it really been only a couple of months for you?! I was thinking at least half a year or so....so many amazing sigs!

Spoiler for my musings....:

Loved your gallery anyways, loads of beautiful and stunning sigs. I really hope you update frequently!
Cookies, when the monster allows me ^^;
Well, it's been 4-6 months now. It was 1-2 months when I created the thread . Your criticisms are valid . I'm never going to regard criticism against me invalid, even if it isn't constructive . Those were some of my early sigs. I leave them there so it's like a visual map of my progress as time goes on, though my progress has been coming to a halt recently .

These are in order:

Lol, there's no blending in that xD I just pasted in the render and that was it .

Me messing with Miria's "phantom" ability. I still used abstract brushes/colorize for bgs back when I made that.

I kinda agree. Fractal's too visible as well. I loved the text style in this one

Render needs to be bigger, but the bg was a lot of c4ds/fractals?(I really don't know what to call them ) set on dodge/screen. Notice the borders

The bg was a stock from Timeshift. Render is actually Ezio, but I didn't like that name so I used Altair instead . There should be a built in option for scan lines in PS. You can also make your own though

I actually have a better idea for text now. The sig was supposed to be simple, so I used simple text as well.

I would go back and re-work most of these sigs, but I'm too lazy so I'm just going to continue making new ones . Plus, like I said earlier, it's a good visual of my development .

I don't take offense . In fact, I wish more people should come and critique my sigs. I might even start offering cookies for it xD. Coughaladjrcough.