View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 09:49   Link #261
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Send a message via AIM to Kagami~n
Now that the subs are out I can finally emerge.

I think that Patty called Cherry a "tuna" because she was lying so still. I heard that "maguro" (tuna) is a way to reference someone lying still, like a tuna. Correct me if I'm wrong. No offense meant to the tuna, but when they're dead they don't move around much. :P

I loved the OVA. My favorite sequence was probably Kagami's dream. She and Konata were their true awesome selves in it, despite it being not "real". Tsukasa's reaction to poor Kagami's exclamation at the end had me laughing the hardest out of anything.

The MMO was hilarious. You've all said pretty much everything I was thinking about it. Tsukasa was very funny. She was very funny through this whole thing, wasn't she?

The volleyball game was adorable, and the animation was a pleasure to watch. And hey, we actually got some insight into Tsukasa's inferiority complex... but watching her poor self get smacked around by the ball and the net was funnier.

I liked the hike, because I love the interactions between the four of them and that's all that it was.

The horror movie sequence was confusing. I've seen these kinds of sequences before, but for the life of me I can't remember where. It looked like one or two old (showa era?) movie clips I'd seen that freaked me the hell out... I'm usually pretty slow to catch onto references, was it referencing anything in particular (besides Keroro Gunso)?

Not gonna comment on Lucky*Channel because I gave up watching it after the sound threw off.

Thanks a ton to the person who subbed this! I highly appreciate your work! I really had a lot of fun watching this one, and it was a real delight just to see everyone again. I sure love these characters. Yeah, I still hope for more...someday. Now I'm gonna sit around and pretend that Kagami's words at the end of her dream were a result of repressed passion for her "fairy godmother".... ::cough::

PS - Good to see you finally make an appearance, Nuke. :3