View Single Post
Old 2010-04-22, 11:03   Link #1312
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Better than Lelouch? That's like saying, "more perfect than perfect"!

Hm, I kind of feel like I felt about the second season of Kuroshitsuji until I realized that one character might not be as cutely innocent as he pretends to be in that trailer. I have some hope, but I'm not really excited so far.

And actually, I don't want to know what happened to the world after Lelouch's death, because Okouchi made it sound very much like he intended it as an open ending, and I like my open endings.
The way Okouchi wrote the episodes for Season Two(single-handedly) was pretty much a rushed job with trying to tell the story to both the new and old audience. When one person writes the script for 25 episodes, he becomes very stressed out. A lot of scenes that was written just never made any sense, with all the pre-alterations that was made to ease the new audience. It just became so confusing when the staff had to drop a lot of things that might have made Season Two interesting. It was one big recycling of ideas used from Season One until it was time for Lelouch to depart from this world.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote