View Single Post
Old 2011-10-14, 12:06   Link #842
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

There are no words to describe Aoi Toori to me...well, maybe one. Legend.

Part of me wonders whether that'd be me if all inhibitions went out of the window and down the motorway. *ahem*.

Rewatched Episode 1 and seen Episode 2 now - really intrigued as to why P-01s is singing prior to the OP in both (not that I'm confused or anything - just curious). Either way, it's great that Minori Chihara sings both that and the OP - both great numbers in their own right (was a little worried when I heard Terminated at first, but now I love it!).

Heck, P-01s intrigues me regardless - can't remember a thing of her past and apparently resembles 'Horizon'. I'm honestly not sure whether she's a doll/robot that just resembles Horizon (she's as emotional as a brick, I'll give her that - I know Mazazumi says she is a doll, but I'm honestly not sure anymore) or that (never seen the source material, so wouldn't know) she is in fact Horizon (and her 'death' was faked).

In other news, Mitsotsudaira has the weirdest hair in history (wouldn't be surprised if there were rockets coming out of those curls of hers) - not that it's a bad thing though. It rocks . Plus points for her (like Makiko Oriotorai - sensei) giving Toori what for when he elected to 'practice' on her (and he gets what he deserves, haha ).

Also, genuinely felt gutted for Mazazumi Honda...that's a cruel way to have your life screwed with (being dismissed so suddenly to be replaced by robots - just after agreeing to become a boy) . Looks like the notion that 'girls are lesser to boys' holds true here - though I must admit, the look suits her. Honestly couldn't imagine her with large ones (and quite frankly, Toori has the right idea - she's just a girl with a flat chest )

By the way, anyone else reckon Suzu Mukai (the 'teacher' in Ep 2) resembles an early Nodoka Miyazaki of Negima?! fame? Purple hair over the eyes, knowledgeable and very shy.

Last but not least... "Tonight's fireworks will be fun"...eh? Either Motonobu is having an evil moment, or it's a troll moment of utter win. Either way, bring on Ep 3!
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote