View Single Post
Old 2008-07-09, 00:57   Link #246
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzeroparticle
I tried to give this show a fair shot and I suppose that it's actually better than what I had expected, but then again, the ridiculously low bar doesn't really mean all that much anyways. It's definitely not a show I'll be following because I simply can't will myself to sit through anymore of that even if it's just to mock it.

Most of the mockery has been done here so I'll say that at least the BGM and the animation were nice. The former was a nice surprise since I actually kept more of my attention focused on that than what was actually happening on screen. However, the scenery was done rather beautifully and saw that the animation of Mio flying through the air while giving that demonstration was really nice and crisp. It's a shame really then that the plot is so bad because they could have just put more of their budget into finding a a better adaptation with a better director.

Oh well. Dropped.
lol, I wonder what kind of plot were you expecting with a mecha musume adaption, sky girl uses same plot but more heavily on the slice of life through most of the series. With that consider it’s really quite the standard flare of human vs alien while cliche it’s not bad in anyways, somehow I can see this relating to peoples perceptual view of originality while in my belief create origin work is impossible in this day and age without making the premise ridiculous or uneventful.

Some people do forget it’s only the first episode expecting more from an introductory episode is an absurd request. Sometimes I wonder what makes anime popular maybe giving people death note is more interesting perhaps, a simple plot can be intriguing if done properly it just requires more time to development character and so fourth.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote