View Single Post
Old 2009-08-22, 19:08   Link #155
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I see you edited your post to make it less incendiary .

That being said, unless you are in Oda's work room, how can you say what the work ratio is between him and his assistants?
Cause unlike the Odaboys here I actually read what the man says. And I only edited my post for a period only, my posts are always ready to start a fire.
Heres the lighter for the match.....

SBS chapter 507...

Quote:
D: Oda-sensei, you have assistants like other artists, right? Other manga you can recognize when
stuff is obviously done by assistants, but when you look at One Piece from the first
volume, it doesn't seem that way! Do you draw everything that appears in the art?
P.N. Girl Who Reread it from Volume 1

O: Absolutely not, I couldn't draw every single thing. My staff draws the backgrounds for me. When I show them my setting art, they deconstruct it and ensure that everything gets
displayed perfectly. My staff is incredibly talented. Perhaps the difference you're
seeing is that I draw 100% of anything "living or moving," including mob scenes, animals,
smoke, clouds, seas, etc. When you leave the movement up to someone else, it can't help
but cause abnormalities in your art. It becomes awkward. This is all just my particular
obsession within my work, however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Really?, wasnt aware about that info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Don't worry, he wasn't either.
I don't know how many times I'm gonna steamroll you Fip.