View Single Post
Old 2009-08-23, 08:26   Link #160
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

So it makes me wonder,if there's other mythical beast type of zoan out there with power as badass as Marco?Probably something not logia like beast,but has great power equal to WB's gura gura fruit?

Among all OP char,i was thinking...if based on the name,there's another person in OP that could possibly be a mythical beats type Zoan,and that person is Luffy's father himself.Since Akainu,Aokiji and Kizaru's name reflect their power and ability,so i think the same might be apply-able to Dragon.I'm not even sure if Dragon is his real name or just a nickname though....i don't even think Garp was that GAR to give out such name to his own son =P

Altho there were lots of rumors back then about Luffy's father being a logia user with power to control weather,but after seeing Marco in this chapter,it made me think,if Dragon is actually a mythical beast type zoan user,a dragon beast type that has the power to control nature,and possibly spit out a destruction beam that rival WB's earthquake power similar to Bahamut from FF?If its true,then that could possibly explain why WG declared Dragon as the worst man ever exist in history,not just becoz he has the balls to oppose WG.

Well its just a speculation tho...i might be wrong on this,but well its Oda anyway....he can just alter things differently from what we thought and imagined.