View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 02:07   Link #117
MFS3Kiryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
According to Captain Bright's spies and informants the VIST foundation wanted to remove all witnesses related to the Laplace's box which was why the ship was ordered to be on stand-by during the whole time.

So regardless of whether or not they assisted they were slated to die apparantely.

I could be wrong though.
I don't believe you're wrong, they do say in the anime that the General Revil is there to wipe out all witnesses.

As for Rozen Zulu and his aim, I think that's precisely why he bows. Full Frontal has likely been having Zimmerman and the other Garenceries crew members keep him up to speed on Banagher's no kill policy, and Banagher is still the only key to the Box. It seems likely to me that this was an elaborate deception by Full Frontal to both save Banagher but also gain his trust. I think Angelo bows out of the way and is regarded with a smile by Full Frontal because he did an excellent job putting on a show for Banagher. The poster who made the ceding the stage metaphor is perfectly correct I think, but I think they were actually putting on a show for Banagher.

Also oh my god yes, the OST for this is amazing. It's been playing in my car since I saw the episode, so many amazing tracks. Audrey, Banshee, Psycho-Field, Gundams. Unicorn is so good because they really aren't half assing the production values, the score for this series is magnificent.
MFS3Kiryu is offline   Reply With Quote