View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 16:13   Link #1807
frenze12

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Really? A human can jump 30-40 meters in lenght and else? Ciel is either by her being Roa's previous host or using reinforcement magic(or as I suspect both) can surpass human capabilities by far.
And Nasu did include Shiki's MEoDP as he also stated that R.Shiki with self-suggestion is about as good of a fighter as Taiga.
1)Again MEoDP does nothing with the user physical ability, you still have to hit the object with your own abilities . If you mean that without self suggestion R.Shiki is on par with Taiga then you are correct. 2) As hard it might sound Ciel really does have death apostle strenght and speed while still being 100% human without any mention of reinforcement magic or other support. (and that doesn't really suprise me, even kotomine with his martial arts in the fourth holy grail is uber strong for a human). 3) I am referring to the novel where Shirou projects the caliburn for the second time and while it was being made he was bloking berserkers slashes with ease. When the spell was done shirou came back to reality and was smashed away by a blow he previously defended with ease. If he keeps his mind in this state which he did against gil during the UBW fight, you cannot deny that he at least has a fighting chance.
frenze12 is offline   Reply With Quote