View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 14:02   Link #12720
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Mikoto hasn't taken THAT much story space, you know? The fact that's there's little focus on the titular or other characters is a completely separate matter.

Itsuwa, Kanzaki, Agnesse and Orsola, among others, have sections that have little to do with the main plot, and I don't see people complaining about that (and they shouldn't, those also don't absorb that much space either.)

I think it's just wrong to blame every storytelling mistake to the inclusion of Mikoto.
Read me again, you got it wrong, I'm not talking about her only (I'm not that interested) but on the story in a general aspect.

Quote:
A nuclear fallout will bring a dangerous situation with high radiation in the atmosphere, but unless the radiation is absurd, it won't instantly kill that many people. (and by absurd, I mean a lot more than a dozen silos)

Google it if you want to know more.
Nah, to be honest I forgot if it was only one or a lot of them, whatever, the target was Fiamma on his fortress and it means nothing to him like a satellital attack with an unknown laser beam.