View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 19:42   Link #61
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
OK, logic time!

-Minato was able to get the drop on Tobi in the past by using his Hiraishin just that much quicker than Tobi was able to become intangible from Jikūkan Idō
-A is known as the fastest ninja alive after Minato's death with his Raiton no Yoroi, with both A and Minato being on equal speed terms when alive
-Naruto was able to avoid A clad in Raiton no Yoroi using pure footspeed in his Kyūbi chakra mode

So where might I be going with this? Hint: It doesn't involve "Talk no Jutsu", which thankfully this chapter lacked with almost all of it's derivatives...It however, might add to the padding of potential slow-motion anime action scenes, if studio-generated filler doesn't get to it first...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote