View Single Post
Old 2008-08-25, 15:19   Link #49
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Yeah Bleach is getting kinda stagnant right now…I usually defend these “original arcs” but I am pining for some arrancars…I thought the Kira fight was OK, but it pi$$ed me off that we didn’t get to see Kira’s bankai (He should have one right?) The traitor-dude seemed pretty darn cool for most of this arc but once his past story was revealed he just turned into a chump, pu$$ in boots as it were…Just another cardboard cut-out whose character is destined for overkill powerups before the beast-arm takes over (How many weeks has it been since the fake main-baddie Ichigo fought with has been dead? Why is he still in the credits?) In any event this guy is gonna get his lunch ate by Ichigo and Light-sword captain, but it would be nice if Kira could show the audience a bit more…Kira was like anal and on his $hit during Gin’s regime, now he’s just sad…Him going bankai could atleast make these eps a little more fun…

All in All, we need some arrancars quick….A whole summer of this is too much…Bleach was a million times better than Naruto even with the bull$hit, but now it’s like just 100 times better and going nowhere fast…

I love DB(Z)(GT) (nostalgic love mostly), but damn them for creating the template whereas popular shonen manga turned into anime never ends…I mean, what? Am I gonna be in my mid30’s still watching Bleach everyweek making little clever comments in this thread? One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach would all be the $hit if they just ended…This board would be 500 members strong if we were talking about Aizen vs. fug-Ichigo right now…Oh the bliss that would be [/Rant aborted]…