View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 11:44   Link #3
kakakka

Tie with D-Technolife and Alones

EDIT:

Asterisk - Orange Range
- This OP what defines/feels Bleach for me back in the days. Teenagers doing their normal live, while having "other" life at the same time. Too bad my feelings for that old Bleach is gone compared to the bigger picture of the story. However, I would still like this one.

D-technolife - UVERworld
- Favourite OP, and I felt like the animation and the song fits well with "Rescue Rukia" Arc. I haven't heard much of UVERworld, except that OP they did for Gundam 00, but I think they did a good job with this.

Ichirin no Hana - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
- Among the top, the feeling is like that of the previous OP, but that long time showing different captains and charactes at the beginning still doesn't feel/looked good to me. The rest of animation scene and the song is good.

Rolling Star - YUI
- The OP fits well with the scene/part of the story it tries to show, but it just didn't pulled me as hard as like that of D-technolife and Alones. Good song.

Alones - Aqua Timez
- I say this pulled me to watching Bleach completely (but I dropped watching now so...). I just find the scenes and the song strong that it really touched me when I first watched it. Maybe I can also say its a song fit for Orihime that time...

After Dark - ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
- I am not that into ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, but I think this piece is okay. I feel that the slow animation compliments with the music well, so yeah.

Velonica - Aqua Timez
- The beginning clips feels like trying to get the feel of old Bleach OP (you know, with bright colors and stuff). The song is okay. I like how the song feels like going to a climax then they showed the gang looking to Aizen (who looks god-like in the OP).

Last edited by kakakka; 2009-04-16 at 12:17.