View Single Post
Old 2009-06-07, 17:37   Link #996
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

She might be "unsure", like Beato, but not have outwardly expressed it. I took that into account. If you haven't seen someone for a really long time, even if they're important, and you see someone who might be them, do you run up and greet them in a familiar way? I sure wouldn't.

And I'd say the chances of a 3-year-old remembering something like that aren't too bad, especially if nobody would normally play with her, and to remember it for 6 years, all that had to happen was for her to be massively disappointed each time.

I mean, the details, maybe not, but that a friendly onii-chan told her about something called magic and promised to play with her next time, that's nothing difficult. And that he didn't show up? That's the sort of thing little kids remember the best, if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
It seems an alright theory, but I don't seem to realize the connection between Battler abandoning magical tuition to Maria, and the killings now.
According to Beato the murders now supposed to be a direct consequence of whatever action he did 6 years ago, but I don't believe that the whole thing was Maria's way to "revenge".
Spoiler:

I'm not gonna claim I've got the answer right here, but I wanted to bounce my idea off everyone.
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote