View Single Post
Old 2012-08-22, 04:11   Link #247
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernFallout View Post
Good work on the "light lines", those are usually hard to get working. I would suggest you try and blend them in a bit more. Right now they stand out a bit too much, not really being "in" the source image. Experiment with their points of origin, blurring and a little more "fluffy" light. Perhaps even give them a bit more arms that go "beyond" the character, creating more depth. I see you've tried, but it might need a little more.

However, the color balance and general light setting are really nice and they look really high quality. Keep up the good stuff.
Thank you for the tips! I will be sure to note them ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I have to say, Krytonis, that's some very good work here, mixing your use of lighting brushs and Patchy's light dusts.

I have to say tan, like GenjiChan, I thought than the background of the second do look like a graveyard.
Thank you ganbaru! It was my fault for choosing a background that looks so similar ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
First pic is kinda flat and there needs to be a bit more blending.

The second one looks really really really great. It's like combining all your styles and making it WORK.
Thank you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
I really love the first one with all those colours! just the borders of the render are not very nice but it's not very important ^^
The second one is nice too!
Of course it is important! D: Haha thank you I LOVE the gift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuseiga View Post
nice ! i love it ! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Holy ****!!! You improved so much in such a short time. These are really good. Great job.
Thank you both! Really means so much to me ^^

Update:
Not really a big update but I just loved the Ending song of K-ON!

Don't say "Lazy":