View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 11:57   Link #46
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
But this brings back images of some of the things the Nazis did. It's plenty creepy.
I am not fond of hunting (I think it is a sport for men with small dicks, unless you really need it for feeding yourself and your family) since with modern technology it is a no brainer, the prey never had a chance. Now, kill a tiger with your own hands, now that I would call something to boast about.

But about the Nazi thing, humans killing humans and using the corpse as some kind of trophy is nothing new, is not about "technology is stealing our humanity", if anything technology only enhances it (even if it is ugly to look at).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
A computer which hypothetically could receive input of slurred speech, and output coherent speech.
Slurry speech is the least of the problems to someone how has a brain that has deteriorated. They have inability to think straight, they are unable to communicate or their speech are incoherent rambles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
That's probably pretty close to how Makishima himself views it, yes.
Which means my hue is as cloudy as his

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Language is merely thought patterns given form
and how well we can translate ideas and desires into words or other forms of expressions is the essence of a brilliance, which is the opposite of an eroded mind.