View Single Post
Old 2006-03-28, 19:05   Link #1
yurai

Urgent need of anime fix.

I'm looking for several series to get into, haven't been keeping up with anime of late, so any suggestions you can make will be greatly appreciated. The only thing I'll ask is that any series you recommend must be listed on Animesuki. And again, thank you in advance.

Comedy: I really love this kind of anime, I mean, it's funny, and I can say that this is why I started loving this genre to begin with. It can either be ridiculous comedy like Love Hina or Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu, or more serious stuff(yet funny), it just has to make me laugh. A lot.

Drama: This is the most hard to describe. It doesn't necessarily have to be a tearjerker, or a thriller, or some such. It just needs to have a good, and powerful message, and storyline, the exact way it does this really doesn't matter. I don't thinK I've really watched a true drama, but I suppose there's Beck, or E'S Otherwise(this might be more in the fantasy genre).

Live-Action Series(LAS): Really, I like most kinds. Though favourites of mine include Gokusen, Yoshitsune, GTO. It has to have a story, but not melo-dramatic to any degree. It also helps if it's funny.

Other: This can include things like mecha(Gundam Wing), or fantasy(Samurai Deeper Kyo), and so on and so forth. It just has to be good.

Thank you in advance.