View Single Post
Old 2007-08-22, 21:37   Link #94
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzumiya Haruhi View Post
I remember her daydreaming about a prince back in Lucky Star 18 (or... it seemed like a boy), is that a helpful hint to what kind of girl she is? ^^;;
Ah, good point. Yeah she may look like she's in love with a girl, but in her mind she's a her prince, maybe. She not really gay...

It just seemed that this is a very "sexy" or at least sensual episode. I don't know about you but almost everything about Kagami is sexy in this EP. The way she posed, dressed (at least 4 different outfits), even talked. Misao's lament at the every end about how her love can never reach Kagamin feels genuinely sad, even though like everything she said it was cute (Why DOES Kagami love that Chibi'ko and not this Yaeba-chan?). The girls all looked sexy in their Yutakas, and of course we have the most intimate scene thus far. Heck, some lolicon may even find Kona in her messy tank-top "distrubing". This is what I was feeling but unable to word it... this EP is different and special.

Some yummy Kagami shots. It's the middle of the summer, and the girl wears pantyhose at home! And the way she sits on that bed... man, this girl is a woman now.