View Single Post
Old 2009-10-26, 01:20   Link #1560
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Well. Since I came up with theories why I think the triangle was resolved ( which I still think it was ) and why I thought that the ending could have been changed at the last minute ( the second animation team ( for ep 25 ) doing the end sequence ), it rather seems you are describing me personally. Especially since I was embroiled in some semi-flamy conversations with Mercurial Morpheus and Final Vegeta, about the two biggest assholes Macross World has, in terms of courtesy and lack of reasoned debating skills.

Now, IIRC, you took their side, because you couldn't stand Sheryl fans at that time or whatever, but I dispute that there was much "dickishness" on my part, since what happened ( from my view ) was those two having a screaming fit about the fact that anybody might ship a character on their sacred Macross World forums. Oh, and they both were Ranka biased, of course.
No, I'm not talking about you.

I don't recall you screaming that you wanted Ranka dead. I don't recall you throwing insults at people who disagreed with you. I don't recall you saying things like, "If you knew ANYTHING about ANYTHING, you would KNOW that he'll pick Sheryl!" I don't recall you accusing other members of trying to make you look bad by quoting your own words back at you. I don't recall you posting SOLELY variations on "Sheryl = good / Ranka = bad."

These are all dickish things to do. I don't believe you did any of them; my recollection is that you usually handled yourself with dignity and decorum. If my memory is faulty in that regard, just let me know.