View Single Post
Old 2012-02-02, 21:15   Link #691
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Haven't had much time for the forum lately, but discovered that the movie is showing at a theatre 20 minutes away, and wanted to help out.

It's about 1:45 long.
Spoiler for Minor spoiler about the time spent where:
I went at the last showing of the day, 21:50. Not particularly many people, although the previous showing had less available seats according to the theater site. There were a few girls there, including two who came by themselves instead of with their boyfriends. Also two sumo wrestlers... Very quiet. During the Kyoto Animation logo at the very start, and a few moments during the end credits without music you could've heard a pin drop.

Oh, and none of the English lines had Japanese subtitles.

I'm not good at writing reviews, but I liked it a lot. Basically, it's what to expect from a K-On movie. If you like the show, you'll probably like the movie as well, and vice versa. One possible complain could be that most of the songs played are already existing ones.

I was given a sheet like this for reporting points on. There's a backside too, apparently for those who are planning to see it 24 times... Hey, if you know how to get money from otaku, why not?

Well, that sheet lists the dates as December 5th to February 29th...

Basically every thing I can remember about it, which is a whole lot:
(although, since I also spent the day doing the second easiest JLPT level, there was quite a lot of dialogue that I didn't understand)

Spoiler for MAJOR SPOILERS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Hikari is a rock'n song! YUI'S ENGLISH IN Gohan wa Okazu (Eiga Mix) IS TOOOOO FEAKEN ADORABLE! the Live Movie versions are good!

just spotted something about the music
Spoiler for Yui's English: