View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 14:04   Link #2025
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the funny part is how they treat kallen passing out as if its some how suzaku's doing
like he made her pass out with that last attack (despite the fact that it didnt hit anywhere near the cockpit and she was still very much awake after it landed)
i already stated my theory (that makes perfect sense IRL) that she was running on andrenalin during the fight (as a part of normal human survival mechinizem) and once she knew her life was no longer in danger (at least from the threat she was facing for all that time, AKA suzaku) her body stopped pumping andrenalin and she collapsed from pushing herself too hard
and yet people kept attacking this theory as if its overlooking something that suzaku did to MAKE her pass out
he made her push herself to the limit of what was humanly possible for a long time (for her at least) so her collapsing is part of his doing
but he didnt actually do any one thing that made her pass out in the end
its knowing that she won the fight and therfor could now relax that made her collapes
its actually normal (happened to me once)
it also makes sense for suzaku not to have collapsed at that point
his life was still in danger (even if his live geass didnt make his stay awake, his normal fight or flight survival mechinizem wouldnt have let him pass out just yet)