View Single Post
Old 2006-09-19, 20:38   Link #67
rooboy
Umeboshi!

I'd just like to say that this "magical battles and filler episodes" has far more in common with Negima than Harry Potter. If it is just "magical battles and filler episodes", then that would be pretty happy for me - since that's what I felt the first season was missing. And that is a huge part of the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
what I'm most afraid of is that *any* romance will also be tossed --- we'll be lucky if we get bonding ala "comrades in arms". No more perverse comments from Evangeline or heartstopping Nodoka moments or Chach blushes.
Negima doesn't have a ton of romance to begin with - not significantly more than, say, Keroro Gunso. I would expect the romance to probably make it through safely. Even Naruto has romance (so I understand, I've never actually _seen_ anything after the first episode), but I would expect that fanservice outside of swimsuits is probably gone (and those things they're calling swimsuits in the OVA probably won't be showing up). However, Keroro Gunso still has naughty jokes and whatnot - so I can't imagine those will be completely cut.