View Single Post
Old 2007-11-10, 10:29   Link #23
withered_joy
虫酸が走るわ!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
I see. So were you screaming "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" when you heard about him being the character designer huh...?

I'm not certain that Setsuna thought Ali was dead btw. Just my impression.

As for Setsuna vs Ali, if we assume Setsuna loses (seems reasonable given him being punched next ep, though there are other possible reasons for that) then I think Setsuna will either realise that Ali is not the guy he thought he was and get overly fired up, or freeze up in confusion of the situation. Which would you prefer?

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes something like: Setsuna is losing and Ali is driven off (probably by Lockon). The mission may well be aborted (can't risk Gundams losing), and everyone goes back to base. Setsuna eventually regroups and the battle is resumed and this time Setsuna is able to drive off Ali. Given that Ali has the backing of a company that does weapons development, I expect him to get some rapid upgrades. He doesn't seem the type who is killed off quickly.

Tieria seems too anal to punch someone. More likely to be sarcastic and provocative. I suspect Lockon punched Setsuna (more of a wake-up call...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geass View Post
I think Tieria would be more the type to shoot somebody rather than punch them.
Well...since brightman already mentioned the gender of Yun Kouga, I'm not going to repeat it. I can see where you got your assumption from, though. I mean, those breasts are huge.

I'm not sure if Setsuna really got punched or not, but it looked like he did so I said he did. Or he wouldn't be lying on the beach with that downcast expression of guilt and etc (unless they snatched his gundam and threw him into the ocean and he somehow didn't die and got washed up on some shore instead Nah, Graham is going to be the one to kidnap Exia.) And for Setsuna's thoughts about Ali (which I wrote he thought the beard-guy was dead)...just ignore my random assumptions filled with errors. They don't always make sense.

Lockon!to-the-rescue...sounds probable.

I think Ali's MS is good enough, unless they want to pull another Graham MS stunt and take off limiters. Maybe Graham and Ali will duke it out over who gets to pwn Exia in the future hahaha.

As for Tieria...now that you mention it, he seems more like the type to vaporize people with some powerful weapon. I mean, look at Virtue.

Last edited by withered_joy; 2007-11-10 at 10:40.
withered_joy is offline   Reply With Quote