View Single Post
Old 2003-12-09, 03:05   Link #18
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
Here are my top 5 choices:

RahXephon - I like these series where you have to think a little to understand fully
Evangelion - same reason as RahXephon
Planetes - well I haven't seen the end and I wouldn't know if it could count because I don't think its finished, but I am enjoying this show very much I haven't un into to many animes like this.
Trigun - well this anime is about how life is after the world is useless and other stuff.
Gundam SEED - wasn't this a little expected from me? Well I liked this series and I haven't really immersed myself into the Gundam Universe. So I chose this one even over 08th MS team. Main reason I don't like it when animes are short because the story has to move quickly in the development of the relationships and such. Sometimes I even think that 26 is to short because it starts building up and then the ending gets screwed.

there you go 5 animes I would want to survive if the world ended...list may be edited over the course of time if I find something more favorable or if I find my current list incorrect.....I probably won't because I'm too lazy