View Single Post
Old 2006-12-20, 08:38   Link #71
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Uhh.. that is not Opera's fault..
Just like if you get some shity progy from the net and crashes it's not your OSs fault.. altho' its responsible for that..

When you make a site it is recommended to use the most standard compliant browser (I guess right now that would be Mozzila)

But lets face it if you don't like it it's not like your going to use it.. I personally use the next in line (Opera) but some people luv Firefox so they use Firefox.. (ok I don't exactly use Opera because it's a more standard compliant browser )

Anyway.. you use what you like..
Basically its not that Firefox renders sites better.. it's that it's less picky.. uhh.. don' take this the wrong way.. I mean it's been built up to account for peoples messy code, messy habits.. and messy logic.. Well site's that don' have some minimum decency in the code or design don't matter to me so I don't see FFx as having an advantage there.. :P

You can switch/stay to FFx if you like.. as far as I'm concern if it can't reder in Opera it's worth my time.. that and I like to think as open source poggys as less secure then the closed ones.. :P