View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 16:40   Link #49
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Color me absolutely not surprised by this episode.
I couldn't say it last week since it would've spoiled this week's episode but I was really surprised by the accuracy of your predictions regarding both the dual wielding and the anti-crystal field during this week's boss battle. But then, at this point in the novel, we did not yet know about the existence of anti-crystal fields or the fact that Kirito had a new sword crafted recently but hasn't been using it "on-screen" - putting the side stories in chronological order kind of spoiled these particular surprises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I wonder if he has made it better by now, though (it's been 2 years since he got it)?
The whole game hasn't even been going for two full years yet.

If we go purely by anime timestamps:
The floor one boss battle planning meeting was on December 2, 2022. Since this was "one month after launch", we can assume the game launched on the first days of November, 2022. (Also in the first episode there was a SAO "on sale 31.10" poster.)
Kirito visited Liz to craft the Dark Repulsor on June 24, 2024.
The "Ragout Rabbit" incident (where we currently are at) was on October 17, 2024. That's about four months after Kirito got the new sword. There's about two weeks left until the "two year anniversary since launch".

Last edited by lightbringer; 2012-09-01 at 17:04.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote