View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 11:16   Link #1626
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@wisteria233
if Ranka is helping MF, then she is also helping Alto...Alto is not an one man army...he also belongs in those air forces...and you forgot the scene where Ranka sings in front of millions of Vajra and Alto helplessly watches it on his VF-25...
Hence Ranka is in love with everybody in NUNS. That little...

Quote:
@magnuskn
When you say "Ranka having a personality which is mostly incapable of event trying to take her fate into her own hands"...you mean Sheryl who jumps off the building because she has to get her underwear back and Alto has to come and rescue?? Ranka maybe got saved a bit more, but Sheryl takes the headline with that incident
Bwuh? What has Sheryl being carelessly headstrong have to do with Rankas personality? Learn2Debate, please.

Quote:
And many ""battle comrades" develop love story...(at least, that's what it is been described in many dramas or movies XD)...and I have listed example where Ranka helps
so I really fail to see your argument in that part
Because Ranka never was in any shape or form someone who "battles"? I probably should have used another word, because it does not describe Rankas side at all.

Anyway, we are getting nowhere, especially because you choose to misinterpret points I am making.